Sunday 9 November 2014

Lets do this!




Hopefully you have taken some time to think about your goals. Feel free to post them on here so we can all motovate and encourage each other. My goals are to workout 5 days a week and to eat healthier. I would like to lose 5 pounds. I will try and put together something more specific and share it on here. I did take some "before" photos this morning and they are pretty horrible. It is important though to be able to compare and see if i am making progress. Also your goals do not have to be weight related or even fitness related. It is completely up to you.

One thing I will try and do is to get my workouts in early. The sooner you get them done the less likely you are to skip them. Also, always have a back up plan. If you are planning to go to the gym at lunch and work gets busy or you forget your gym shoes, have a plan B- yoga after work or taking a walk.

Usually on Sunday mornings I like to do a long-ish run, but this morning I decided i didn't want to go out into the dreary cold, so I came to spin class.

I was a bit too gung-ho as the gym is still closed!


Note To self- check the schedule more closely next time. Spin is at 9:05 and the gym only opens at 9? Hmm Not super conveniant. Oh and I also forgot to bring a towel.. Hahaha But then again who needs a towel anyway? ;) 

Have a great Sunday! I look forward to seeing your goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment